Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 5, 2018

Change your Apple ID email address



An unknown peruser needs to get help with his Apple ID. He composed:

I am a perpetual client of Google administrations, however with the developing security worries of the organization, I will just change to iCloud. Notwithstanding, one thing I'm snared to is my Apple ID. My present Apple ID is my Gmail account. Since I'm leaving Gmail, I need to change my Apple ID login data to this me.com address. Do you have any tips for finishing this apparently basic assignment?

Truly. Proceed to the My Apple ID site and tap the Manage your record connect. Once you've marked in with your Apple ID and secret key, tap the Sign in catch. In the event that you have anything aside from a .macintosh or .me address, you'll see an Edit connect by the email address that shows up under the Apple ID and Primary email address in this screen. Tap on it and enter and check your iCloud address.

I quote .macintosh and .me special cases in light of the fact that no Edit catch shows up in this screen on the off chance that you have one of these addresses. On the off chance that for any reason, you have to unlink your Apple ID from such a record (or you are experiencing difficulty utilizing the strategy I simply portrayed), you have to contact Apple to orchestrate it. You can do that through the iTunes Support site.

Refresh to include: Some perusers are confounded about what this tip truly is about. To elucidate, this won't enable you to blend Apple IDs - merged locations are something that Apple does not support (and, in the same way as other of you, I need it bolstered). Rather, you utilize this on the off chance that you are going to totally overlook your email deliver and need to relate another email address with your Apple ID.

Furthermore, I will by and by pressure that on the off chance that you get a mistake when attempting to do this (MobileMe blunders that some have refered to), at that point you change to the iTunes Support interface that I gave before. .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét